|Florida A&M||J Adams 14.1||M Teal 5.3||J Adams 3.1|
|Morgan State||J Black 14.1||A Hubbard 6.7||J Black 3.0|
On Thursday, Morgan State welcomes Florida A&M at Hill Field House. Tipoff is at 7:30 p.m. EST. The Bears are 4-2 against the Rattlers over the last four years. The last time they met (Mar. 1, 2012) they won 74-68.
Florida A&M is in ninth place in the conference and Morgan State is in fifth place. Morgan State has won four games straight.
In a 66-47 dismantling of Delaware State on Mar. 4, Justin Black put up 20 points for the Bears. He leads the team in points with 14.1 per game and assists with 3.0 per game. For the Rattlers, Walter Davis finished with eight points and eight rebounds in the 69-58 loss to Norfolk State on Mar. 4. He contributes 4.0 rebounds per game in addition to his 2.5 points per game.
Florida A&M StatSmack
- Morgan State is better at defending the three (30.4 percent allowed vs. 34.6 percent allowed) than Florida A&M this season.
- Shaquille Duncan is ranked 8th in the MEAC in blocks.
- DeWayne Jackson is ranked 10th in the MEAC in points and 4th in the MEAC in steals.
- Morgan State beat Florida A&M by 6 points the last time they played (Mar 01, 2012).
- Morgan State is a better shooting team (44.3 percent vs. 39.4 percent) than Florida A&M this season.
- That must sting. Morgan State has blown out Florida A&M by 20 points or more on four occasions since 1998.
- Morgan State has a better record on the road than Florida A&M this season (8-9 vs. 1-16).
- The Morgan State rebounding leader (Anthony Hubbard, 181 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Florida A&M rebounding leader (Markee Teal, 154 rebounds).
- Morgan State has a better conference record than Florida A&M this season (9-6 vs. 5-10).
- Morgan State players are more experienced than Florida A&M players (11,007 minutes played vs. 8,219 minutes played).