|Arizona State||J Carson 17.8||C Felix 8.4||J Carson 5.0|
|Arizona||M Lyons 15.1||K Tarczewski 5.8||N Johnson 3.1|
On Saturday, No. 18 Arizona hosts Arizona State at McKale Center. Tipoff is at 4:30 p.m. EST and you can catch it on FSN. The Wildcats defeated the Sun Devils 71-54 on Jan. 19 and are 5-5 against them over the past four years.
Arizona State is in sixth place in the conference and will be trying to close the gap with fourth-place Arizona.
In their last outing, despite 14 points and five rebounds from Grant Jerrett, the Wildcats fell to UCLA 74-69 on Mar. 2. He leads the team in blocks per game with 0.9 while also putting up 5.3 points per game. The Sun Devils were defeated by USC 57-56 on Mar. 2 despite 23 points and seven rebounds from Jahii Carson. He leads the team in points with 17.8 per game and assists with 5.0 per game.
Arizona State StatSmack
- Over the past 10 years, Arizona has had more players drafted by the NBA than Arizona State (10 vs. four).
- Arizona has more wins over the last 5 years than Arizona State (132 vs. 110).
- Since 1998, Arizona has recruited more Top 10 high school players than Arizona State (three vs. zero).
- Arizona has a better conference record than Arizona State this season (11-6 vs. 9-8).
- Be afraid. Arizona has blown out more teams than Arizona State this season (seven blowouts vs. two).
- Arizona has been the favorite 31 out of the last 37 times.
- The Arizona steals leader (Nick Johnson, 57 steals) has more steals than the Arizona State steals leader (Carrick Felix, 47 steals).
- Arizona is ranked higher than Arizona State in the Pac-12 (No. 4 vs. No. 7).
- Arizona has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Arizona State (eight vs. two).
- Mark Lyons is ranked 8th in the Pac-12 in points, 7th in the Pac-12 in three-pointers, and 9th in the Pac-12 in assists.
- Arizona players are more experienced than Arizona State players (15,520 minutes played vs. 13,467 minutes played).