|LSU||J O`Bryant III 13.8||J O`Bryant III 8.6||A Hickey 3.9|
|Texas A&M||E Turner 18.0||K Roberson 6.8||A Caruso 3.5|
On Wednesday, Texas A&M welcomes LSU at Reed Arena. It gets started at 8 p.m. EST and you can see it on SEC Network. The Aggies fell to the Tigers 58-54 on Jan. 23 and are 1-1 against them over the last four years.
Texas A&M is in 10th place in the SEC and just behind eigth-place LSU with a chance to close in.
In a 74-56 beatdown of South Carolina on Mar. 2, Elston Turner put up 28 points and five assists for the Aggies. His 19.9 points per game is the highest mark on the team. For the Tigers, Charles Carmouche finished with 21 points and five assists in the 89-76 loss to Missouri on Mar. 2. He contributes 4.0 rebounds per game in addition to his 10.5 points per game.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Texas A&M currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (933 to 911) than LSU, per the NCAA.
- Elston Turner is ranked 3rd in the SEC in points and 3rd in the SEC in three-pointers.
- Texas A&M has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than LSU (No. 35 vs. No. 79).
- AP voters think more highly of Texas A&M and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than LSU (78 vs. 37).
- Texas A&M is a better free-throw-shooting team (70.2 percent vs. 63.5 percent) than LSU this season.
- The Texas A&M assist leader (Alex Caruso, 100 assists) has more assists than the LSU assist leader (Anthony Hickey, 97 assists).
- The Texas A&M scoring leader (Elston Turner, 493 points) has more points than the LSU scoring leader (Johnny O`Bryant III, 327 points).
- Texas A&M has a better scoring defense (61.7 allowed per game vs. 68.0 allowed per game) than LSU this season.
- Texas A&M has a much better Kiplinger In-State Ranking than LSU (No. 23 vs. No. 76).
- Texas A&M has a stronger schedule than LSU this season (SOS Rank: No. 48 vs. No. 129).
- Texas A&M has more wins over the last 5 years than LSU (127 vs. 97).
|B||J. O`Bryant III||29||14||9||2||0||1||3|
|C-||A. Del Piero||13||4||3||0||0||1||1|