(12-18, 3-14 away)
(14-15, 7-6 home)
Venue: Hampton Convocation Center (VA)
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, March 04, 2013
||A Coleman 15
||A Coleman 12
||A Coleman 2
||D Powers 17
||W Dunning 6
||D Powers 4
On Monday, Mar. 4, Bethune-Cookman took on Hampton and got beat at home by the Pirates 75-66 in conference play. Adrien Coleman picked up a double-double for the Wildcats with a team-high 15 points and 12 rebounds. Jarvoris Bryant got a double-double as well with 12 points and 10 rebounds. For the Pirates, Deron Powers finished with a game-high 17 points. Bethune-Cookman (12-18, 7-8 MEAC) gets Coppin State (7-24, 4-12 MEAC) on the road on Thursday, Mar. 7.
Bethune-Cookman Game Notes
- Bethune-Cookman has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording three or fewer three-pointers.
- The Wildcats have lost 83 percent of the time this season (2-10) after having a field goal percentage of 37.7 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 24 or more free throws made this season, Bethune-Cookman has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Bethune-Cookman has lost 78 percent of the time (2-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 44.2 percent or better this season, Bethune-Cookman has lost 76 percent of the time (4-13).
- B-CU set a season low for assists (four).
- This is the third loss of the season where the Wildcats opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Adrien Coleman and Allan Dempster) accounted for 43.9 percent of the points.
- Adrien Coleman accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Adrien Coleman has led the team in scoring 21 times and in rebounding 15 times in 30 games this season.
- Adrien Coleman recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Adrien Coleman has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Adrien Coleman.
- Adrien Coleman recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and ninth of his career.
- Jarvoris Bryant recorded the third double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jarvoris Bryant recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
- Jarvoris Bryant had a career high with eight defensive rebounds.
Hampton Game Notes
- Deron Powers has led the team in scoring nine times in 29 games this season.
- Ke`Ron Brown has led the team in rebounding three times in 29 games this season.
- Deron Powers has six straight double-digit point games.