(17-14, 8-9 away)
(10-20, 6-8 home)
Venue: McCann Field House
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, March 03, 2013
||M Gilbert 15
||C Nickerson 7
||C Nickerson 4
||C Lewis 24
||A Kemp 11
||D Price 3
On Sunday, Mar. 3, Fairfield took a home loss to Marist 73-60 in conference play. The Stags even the season series against Marist at 1-1 with the loss. The Stags were led by Colin Nickerson, who put up seven points and seven rebounds. Marcus Gilbert had 15 points and added five rebounds. Chavaughn Lewis finished with a game-high 24 points and six rebounds for the Red Foxes. This makes three losses in a row for the Stags.
Fairfield Game Notes
- The last time Fairfield started the season 17-14 was 2008.
- The Stags have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-7) after having a field goal percentage of 38.5 percent or worse.
- Fairfield has lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after recording 20 or fewer field goals made.
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Fairfield has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 24 or more free throws made this season, Fairfield has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- The Stags have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past five games.
- Fairfield has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Marcus Gilbert and Maurice Barrow) accounted for 41.6 percent of the points.
- Colin Nickerson has led the team in rebounding in five out of 31 games this season.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Amadou Sidibe.
Marist Game Notes
- Adam Kemp recorded a team season high in free throws attempted with 20.
- Chavaughn Lewis accounted for 32.8 percent of the team's points.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 32.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Chavaughn Lewis has led the team in scoring 13 times in 30 games this season.
- Adam Kemp has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Chavaughn Lewis's career.
- Chavaughn Lewis has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Adam Kemp recorded the 20th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Adam Kemp has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Adam Kemp recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 15th of his career.
- Adam Kemp set a career high with 10 free throws made.
- Jay Bowie set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.