|Albany||M Black 15.1||S Rowley 6.4||P Hooley 3.0|
|Stony Brook||J Warney 12.3||T Brenton 8.8||T Brenton 4.8|
On Sunday, Stony Brook takes on Albany. The game tips off at 2 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN3.com. The Seawolves defeated the Great Danes 65-49 on Jan. 29 and are 10-2 against them over the past four years.
Stony Brook is in first place in the conference, Albany is in fourth place. Stony Brook will be looking to extend its five-game win streak.
In their last outing, behind 15 points and 7 rebounds from Jameel Warney, the Seawolves blew out Boston University 71-55 on Feb. 28. He leads the team in points with 12.3 per game and blocks with 1.6 per game. For the Great Danes, Mike Black put up 23 points and 6 rebounds in the 56-49 win over New Hampshire on Feb. 28. His 15.1 points per game is the highest mark on the team. The Four Factors in which Albany stands out are free throw rate at 41.3 percent and defensive rebounding percentage at 72.0 percent.
- Jameel Warney is ranked 9th in the America East in points, 5th in the America East in rebounds, and 1st in the America East in blocks.
- Stony Brook is ranked higher than Albany in the America East (No. 1 vs. No. 4).
- The Stony Brook steals leader (Tommy Brenton, 45 steals) has more steals than the Albany steals leader (Sam Rowley, 38 steals).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Stony Brook currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (980 to 955) than Albany, per the NCAA.
- Stony Brook has come back to win after being down at half against Albany four times since 2000.
- Stony Brook does a better job contesting shots (36.8 percent allowed vs. 42.1 percent allowed) than Albany this season.
- The Stony Brook assist leader (Tommy Brenton, 135 assists) has more assists than the Albany assist leader (Peter Hooley, 85 assists).
- A for effort, but Stony Brook has emerged victorious against Albany the last five times they've played.
- Stony Brook has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Albany ($17,528 vs. $22,092).