|Washington State||B Motum 17.9||B Motum 6.2||R Woolridge 2.8|
|Washington||C Wilcox 17.1||A N`Diaye 9.5||A Gaddy 4.3|
Washington hosts Washington State at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion on Sunday. Tipoff is at 3:30 p.m. EST and it can be seen on FSN or ROOT. The Huskies beat the Cougars 68-63 on Jan. 5 and are 8-2 against them over the last four years.
Washington is eigth in the Pac-12 and Washington State is in 12th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
The Huskies got past Arizona State 68-59 on Feb. 23 with the help of 16 points from Scott Suggs. He is averaging 11.2 points and 2.2 rebounds per game. For the Cougars, D.J. Shelton put up 7 points and 5 rebounds in the 73-56 loss to Arizona on Feb. 23. He is averaging 5.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
Washington State StatSmack
- The Washington assist leader (Abdul Gaddy, 119 assists) has more assists than the Washington State assist leader (Royce Woolridge, 77 assists).
- Washington has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than Washington State (No. 20 vs. No. 88).
- Washington has a better record in close games than Washington State this season (6-5 vs. 1-8).
- Washington has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (58 percent vs. 76 percent).
- Washington has more wins over the last 5 years than Washington State (131 vs. 111).
- Washington players are more experienced than Washington State players (12,730 minutes played vs. 11,946 minutes played).
- Washington has an average margin of victory of 9 over Washington State in 42 wins since 1980.
- Washington is ranked higher than Washington State in the Pac-12 (No. 8 vs. No. 12).
- Over the past 10 years, Washington has had more players drafted by the NBA than Washington State (nine vs. two).
- Aziz N`Diaye is ranked 25th nationally in rebounds and 10th in the Pac-12 in blocks.
- Boom! Washington defeated Washington State by 5 points the last time they played (Jan 05, 2013).
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||18||6||3||0||0||0||1|