|Siena||O Anosike 12.8||O Anosike 11.5||E Hymes 3.7|
|Iona||L Jones 23.4||D Laury 10.3||L Jones 3.6|
Iona hosts Siena at Hynes Athletic Center on Sunday. It gets started at 2 p.m. EST. The Gaels beat the Saints 66-62 on Jan. 4 and are 4-6 against them over the last four years.
Iona is currently in fifth place in the conference and Siena is in ninth.
In a 90-86 triumph over Loyola (MD) on Mar. 1, Lamont Jones put up 35 points for the Gaels. He leads the team in points with 23.4 per game and assists with 3.6 per game. For the Saints, O.D Anosike put up 16 points and 9 rebounds in the 76-74 loss to Marist on Mar. 1. With 12.8 points per game and 11.5 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Iona has a statistical advantage over Siena in one significant area, scoring, where the Gaels have an edge over the Saints, 81 points per game to 59 points per game.
- Iona is a better shooting team (45.5 percent vs. 39.8 percent) than Siena this season.
- Boom! Iona defeated Siena by 4 points the last time they played (Jan 04, 2013).
- Since 1998, Iona has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Siena (one vs. zero).
- The Iona three-point leader (Sean Armand, 98 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Siena three-point leader (Evan Hymes, 52 three-pointers).
- The Iona steals leader (Sean Armand, 37 steals) has more steals than the Siena steals leader (Rakeem Brookins, 36 steals).
- Iona has a better record at home than Siena this season (10-1 vs. 4-10).
- Iona is a better three-point shooting team (37.6 percent vs. 32.5 percent) than Siena this season.
- The Iona blocks leader (David Laury, 33 blocks) has more blocks than the Siena blocks leader (Imoh Silas, 27 blocks).
- Tavon Sledge is ranked 9th in the MAAC in assists.
- Even computers respect Iona more. Iona has a better RPI this season than Siena (RPI: No. 115 vs. No. 300).
- Diaper Dandies love Iona. Iona has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Siena (2 vs. 0).