Bradley forced only three turnovers and took a home loss to Missouri State 64-56 in conference play on Saturday, Mar. 2. The Braves tie the season series against Missouri State at 1-1 with the loss. The Braves were led by Will Egolf, who got seven points and eight rebounds. Jordan Prosser had 13 points and added four rebounds. For the Bears, Christian Kirk finished with a game-high 15 points and six rebounds.
Bradley Game Notes
- The last time BU started the season 16-15 was 2009.
- Bradley has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 56 or fewer total points.
- BU set a season low for steals (two).
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded a team season high in rebounds with 12 and defensive rebounds with 10.
- The top two scorers (Walt Lemon Jr. and Jordan Prosser) accounted for 46.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dyricus Simms-Edwards and Will Egolf) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has led the team in scoring in 17 out of 31 games this season.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards has led the team in rebounding in five out of 31 games this season.
- Will Egolf had a career high with eight defensive rebounds.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Walt Lemon Jr..
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards had career highs with 12 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
Missouri State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Christian Kirk and Anthony Downing) accounted for 46.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Marcus Marshall and Christian Kirk) accounted for 46.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Marcus Marshall has led the team in rebounding three times in 31 games this season.
- Anthony Downing has three straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Kirk set a career high with seven field goals made.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Keith Pickens.