(16-15, 4-10 away)
Missouri State 64
(10-21, 8-7 home)
Venue: JQH Arena
8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT, March 02, 2013
||W Lemon Jr. 13
||D Simms-Edwards 12
||W Egolf 3
||A Downing 15
||M Marshall 7
||M Marshall 5
Missouri State turned the ball over only three times and topped Bradley 64-56 in conference action on Saturday, Mar. 2. The Bears tie the season series against Bradley at 1-1 with the win. The Bears got the win with a game-high 15 points and six rebounds from Christian Kirk. Anthony Downing had 15 points and added four rebounds. For the Braves, Will Egolf got seven points and eight rebounds.
Missouri State Game Notes
- MSU beat the spread by 5.5 points. That makes the 15th time this season the Bears have beaten the spread.
- MSU has won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) when opponents record 56 or fewer total points.
- This season Missouri State has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Nathan Scheer has three three-pointers or more.
- MSU set a season low for turnovers (three).
- Missouri State has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--MSU has a 0.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Christian Kirk and Anthony Downing) accounted for 46.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Marcus Marshall and Christian Kirk) accounted for 46.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Marcus Marshall has led the team in rebounding in three out of 31 games this season.
- Anthony Downing has three straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Kirk had a career high with seven field goals made.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Keith Pickens.
Bradley Game Notes
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded a team season high in rebounds with 12 and defensive rebounds with 10.
- The top two scorers (Walt Lemon Jr. and Jordan Prosser) accounted for 46.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dyricus Simms-Edwards and Will Egolf) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has led the team in scoring 17 times in 31 games this season.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards has led the team in rebounding five times in 31 games this season.
- Will Egolf set a career high with eight defensive rebounds.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Walt Lemon Jr..
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards set career highs with 12 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
|B-||Walt Lemon Jr.||36||13||4||2||0||0||5|