No. 1 Indiana beat Iowa 73-60 in conference action on Saturday, Mar. 2. With the win, the Hoosiers stay unbeaten against Iowa this season at 2-0. The Hoosiers got a double-double out of Cody Zeller with a game-high 22 points and 10 rebounds. Kevin Ferrell also had a solid outing, scoring a season-high 19 points. Roy Devyn Marble got a team-high 20 points and six rebounds for the Hawkeyes. Indiana (25-4, 13-3 Big Ten) takes on 16th-ranked Ohio State (21-7, 11-5 Big Ten) on Tuesday, Mar. 5 on their home court.
Indiana Game Notes
- The Hoosiers have won every game this season (5-0) after recording six or more blocks.
- Indiana has won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- IU has won every game this season (16-0) when opponents record 60 or fewer total points.
- IU has won every game this season (15-0) after holding an opponent to under 38.2 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Indiana has won 88 percent of the time (21-3) when Victor Oladipo has 10 points or more, 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Jordan Hulls plays 33 minutes or more, and 92 percent of the time (11-1) when Cody Zeller has seven field goals made or more.
- IU set season lows for three-pointers (two) and three-point percentage (14.3).
- The Hoosiers have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past nine games.
- This is the 18th game at home this season--IU has a 26.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Cody Zeller accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo) accounted for 48.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Cody Zeller has led the team in scoring 15 times and in rebounding 16 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Cody Zeller's career.
- Cody Zeller recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 13th of his career.
- Victor Oladipo has three straight double-digit point games.
Iowa Game Notes
- Roy Devyn Marble accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Roy Devyn Marble has led the team in scoring 11 times in 29 games this season.
- Aaron White has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Roy Devyn Marble's career.
- Roy Devyn Marble has six straight double-digit point games.
- Aaron White has four straight double-digit point games.
- Aaron White set a career high with four steals.