Oral Roberts 68
(18-12, 8-7 away)
(3-26, 1-11 home)
Venue: Montagne Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 02, 2013
||S Glover 19
||K Billbury 13
||K Billbury 6
||D Minor 15
||S Brown 9
||K Blanks 5
On Saturday, Mar. 2, Lamar forced only nine turnovers and was blown out by Oral Roberts 68-50 in conference play. The Cardinals are now 0-2 against Oral Roberts this season. The Cardinals got a team-high 15 points and seven rebounds from Donley Minor. Stanford Brown also contributed, scoring 13 points and adding nine rebounds. Korey Billbury recorded a double-double for the Golden Eagles on a career-high 17 points and 13 rebounds. Next up for Lamar (3-26, 1-15 SLC) is Nicholls State (8-18, 7-8 SLC) on Thursday, Mar. 7 on the road.
Lamar Game Notes
- Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after recording 50 or fewer total points.
- The Cardinals have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-9) after having a field goal percentage of 36.4 percent or worse.
- Lamar has lost 87 percent of the time this season (2-13) after committing 17 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 35 or more rebounds this season, Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time (0-19).
- When the opposition commits nine or fewer turnovers this season, Lamar has lost 100 percent of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records six or more three-pointers this season, Lamar has lost 94 percent of the time (1-16).
- Lamar has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Lamar has a -10.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Donley Minor and Stanford Brown) accounted for 56.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Stanford Brown and Amos Wilson) accounted for 47.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Donley Minor has led the team in scoring in six out of 29 games this season.
- Stanford Brown has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 29 games this season.
- Stanford Brown has three straight double-digit point games.
- Donley Minor had career highs with seven rebounds and seven defensive rebounds.
Oral Roberts Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Shawn Glover and Warren Niles) accounted for 52.9 percent of the points.
- Damen Bell-Holter accounted for 37.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Shawn Glover has led the team in scoring eight times in 30 games this season.
- Damen Bell-Holter has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 30 games this season.
- Korey Billbury recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Korey Billbury recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Shawn Glover has four straight double-digit point games.
- Warren Niles has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Damen Bell-Holter recorded the 31st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Damen Bell-Holter has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- Damen Bell-Holter recorded a double-double. It was his 13th this season and 24th of his career.