(18-11, 7-9 away)
(10-21, 5-8 home)
Venue: Multipurpose Activity Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 02, 2013
||J Williams 21
||J Williams 10
||K Ortiz 2
||J Palm 12
||E Waite 10
||J Steele 3
Monmouth was beaten at home by Wagner 67-57 in conference play on Saturday, Mar. 2. The Hawks remain winless against Wagner this season at 0-2. Jesse Steele put up 11 points and three assists in a losing effort. Ed Waite played his way to a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Jonathon Williams recorded a double-double for the Seahawks on a game-high 21 points and 10 rebounds.
Monmouth Game Notes
- Monmouth has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after recording 57 or fewer total points.
- The Hawks have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 33.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 23 or more free throws made this season, Monmouth has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 43.8 percent or better this season, Monmouth has lost 86 percent of the time (3-18).
- When the opposition records 67 or more total points this season, Monmouth has lost 82 percent of the time (4-18).
- MU set a season low for assists (five).
- Monmouth has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--MU has a -5.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Jalen Palm and Jesse Steele) accounted for 40.3 percent of the points.
- Ed Waite accounted for 30.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Ed Waite has led the team in rebounding in nine out of 31 games this season.
- Ed Waite recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Ed Waite.
- Ed Waite recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and sixth of his career.
Wagner Game Notes
- Jonathon Williams accounted for 31.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jonathon Williams and Mario Moody) accounted for 41.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Jonathon Williams has led the team in scoring 15 times and in rebounding 13 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Jonathon Williams's career.
- Jonathon Williams has three straight 20+ point games.
- Jonathon Williams recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and fourth of his career.
- Jonathon Williams set a career high with eight defensive rebounds.