Santa Clara 67
(21-10, 7-5 away)
Saint Mary's 80
(26-5, 17-2 home)
Venue: McKeon Pavilion
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, March 02, 2013
||M Trasolini 21
||M Trasolini 8
||E Roguemore 5
||M Dellavedova 21
||B Waldow 9
||M Dellavedova 6
On Saturday, Mar. 2, Santa Clara took on Saint Mary's and took a home loss to the Gaels 80-67 in conference play. With the loss, the Broncos stay winless against Saint Mary's this season at 0-2. The Broncos got a game-high 21 points and eight rebounds from Marc Trasolini. Evan Roguemore had 11 points and added five rebounds. Matthew Dellavedova got a team-high 21 points and six rebounds for the Gaels.
Santa Clara Game Notes
- The last time SCU started the season 21-10 was 2006.
- Santa Clara has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after recording nine or fewer assists.
- When the opposition records 80 or more total points this season, Santa Clara has lost 100 percent of the time (0-10).
- SCU set a season low for steals (five).
- Marc Trasolini accounted for 31.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Marc Trasolini and Raymond Cowels III) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Marc Trasolini has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 16 times in 31 games this season.
- Kevin Foster has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of Marc Trasolini's career.
- Marc Trasolini has three straight double-digit point games.
Saint Mary's Game Notes
- Matthew Dellavedova recorded a team season high in free throws made with 11.
- The top two scorers (Matthew Dellavedova and Stephen Holt) accounted for 42.5 percent of the points.
- Matthew Dellavedova has led the team in scoring 15 times in 31 games this season.
- Brad Waldow has led the team in rebounding seven times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 29th 20-point game of Matthew Dellavedova's career.
- Matthew Dellavedova has four straight double-digit point games.
- Stephen Holt has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jordan Giusti.
|C+||R. Cowels III||27||4||6||1||2||0||1|