Morehead State faced off with Tennessee Tech on Saturday, Mar. 2 and was beaten at home by the Golden Eagles 72-66 in conference play. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. Angelo Warner put up a team-high 11 points and six rebounds for the Eagles. Drew Kelly had three points and added three rebounds. For the Golden Eagles, Dennis Ogbe got a career-high 26 points (6 Reb 3 Blk), including 5-of-8 shooting from three-point range.
Morehead State Game Notes
- Morehead State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-7) after recording 19 or fewer field goals made.
- The Eagles have lost 92 percent of the time this season (1-11) after having a field goal percentage of 40.4 percent or worse.
- When the opposition commits 13 or fewer turnovers this season, Morehead State has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- The Eagles have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (17) than the starters (15).
- Angelo Warner has led the team in scoring eight times and in rebounding 5 times in 31 games this season.
- Angelo Warner has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Chad Posthumus.
Tennessee Tech Game Notes
- Dennis Ogbe accounted for 36.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Matt Marseille and Jud Dillard) accounted for 45.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Dennis Ogbe has led the team in scoring six times in 29 games this season.
- Matt Marseille has led the team in rebounding three times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 34th 20-point game of Jud Dillard's career.
- Jud Dillard has four straight 20+ point games.
- Jud Dillard set a career high with four steals.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Dennis Ogbe's career.
- Dennis Ogbe set career highs with 26 points and five three-pointers.