North Florida 85
(13-18, 5-14 away)
(12-17, 8-6 home)
Venue: Allen Arena
9:15PM ET / 6:15PM PT, March 02, 2013
||T Wallace 25
||B Daniels 6
||C McRoy 4
||D Alexander 19
||K Sankey 9
||M Smith 2
North Florida got a road victory against Lipscomb 85-78 in Atlantic Sun action on a night when they outshot the Bisons 59.6 percent-38.7 percent. With the win, the Ospreys remain undefeated against Lipscomb this season at 2-0. Travis Wallace led the Ospreys and put up a game-high 25 points and three rebounds. Parker Smith had 10 points and added three assists. For the Bisons, Deonte Alexander got a team-high 19 points and eight rebounds.
North Florida Game Notes
- North Florida started 13-18 during the 2010 and 2009 seasons (since 1996).
- The Ospreys have won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after recording 17 or more assists.
- UNF has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after holding an opponent to under 38.7 percent field goal percentage.
- UNF has won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) when opponents record six or fewer assists.
- This season North Florida has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Travis Wallace has eight field goals made or more.
- This is the second win of the season where the Ospreys came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Travis Wallace and Ray Rodriguez) accounted for 48.2 percent of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (13) than the starters (nine).
- Travis Wallace has led the team in scoring in nine out of 31 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Travis Wallace's career.
Lipscomb Game Notes
- Deonte Alexander recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 21.
- The top two scorers (Deonte Alexander and Carter Sanderson) accounted for 44.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Khion Sankey and Deonte Alexander) accounted for 40.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Deonte Alexander has led the team in scoring 12 times in 29 games this season.
- Khion Sankey has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 29 games this season.
- Deonte Alexander set a career high with eight rebounds.
- Stephen Hurt has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Oscar Garcia.