(18-10, 4-6 away)
St. Bonaventure 104
(14-13, 9-5 home)
Venue: Reilly Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 02, 2013
||E Victor Nickerson 18
||E Victor Nickerson 9
||P Henry 6
||E Mosley 23
||D Conger 13
||D Conger 7
St. Bonaventure outshot Charlotte 58.8 percent-38.7 percent and thumped the 49ers 104-83 in A-10 play on Saturday, Mar. 2. This one was all St. Bonaventure from the opening tip, as they jumped out to a 53-24 halftime lead and then cruised to victory in the second half. Demetrius Conger got 14 points and 13 rebounds for the Bonnies, earning a double-double. Eric Mosley was on fire from three-point range, going 5 for 8 on the way to a game-high 23 points (5 Reb 3 Ast 3 Stl). E. Victor Nickerson got a career-high 18 points and nine rebounds (4 Stl 3 Ast) for the 49ers. This makes three wins in a row for the Bonnies. Next up for St. Bonaventure (14-12, 7-6 A-10) is Dayton (16-12, 6-8 A-10) on Wednesday, Mar. 6 on the road.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- St. Bonaventure started 14-13 during the 2008, 1998, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Charlotte extended the St. Bonaventure winning streak to three games.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by 15 points. That makes the 15th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- This was the third blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, St. Bonaventure has been on the winning end of 17 blowout games.
- The Bonnies have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 30 or more field goals made.
- St. Bonaventure has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) after holding an opponent to under 38.7 percent field goal percentage.
- The Bonnies set season highs for field goal percentage (58.8), free throws made (33), three-point percentage (61.1), total points (104), and turnovers (22).
- The last time St. Bonaventure recorded at least 33 free throws made was Nov 12, 2007 against Binghamton.
- The Bonnies have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past six games.
- St. Bonaventure has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--St. Bonaventure has a 7.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Demetrius Conger recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 13.
- The top two scorers (Eric Mosley and Matthew Wright) accounted for 41.3 percent of the points.
- Demetrius Conger accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Eric Mosley has led the team in scoring in nine out of 27 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 27 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger recorded the 13th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Demetrius Conger has three straight double-digit point games.
- Demetrius Conger recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and 12th of his career.
- Demetrius Conger had a career high with 13 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Eric Mosley's career.
- Eric Mosley has six straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Matthew Wright's career.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Youssou Ndoye.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Marquise Simmons.
Charlotte Game Notes
- This was the sixth blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Charlotte has been on the losing end of 16 blowout games.
- This loss extended the 49ers losing streak to four games.
- Ivan Benkovic recorded a team season high in three-pointers with five and three pointers attempted with nine.
- The top two scorers (E. Victor Nickerson and Terrence Williams) accounted for 42.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (E. Victor Nickerson and Pierra Henry) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (42) than the starters (41).
- This was the third foul out of the season for Pierra Henry.
- E. Victor Nickerson set career highs with 18 points, nine rebounds, five offensive rebounds, and four steals.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Darion Clark.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Denzel Ingram.