On Saturday, Mar. 2, Radford lost in a blowout to Liberty 73-56 in conference play. Radford was only down 30-26 at the break, but Liberty broke it open in the second half and won by a big margin. The Highlanders are now 0-2 against Liberty this season. Javonte Green put up 15 points and six rebounds for the Highlanders. Rashun Davis had 17 points and added two rebounds. For the Flames, John Caleb Sanders got 16 points and eight rebounds.
Radford Game Notes
- Radford has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 19 or fewer field goals made.
- The Highlanders have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 31.1 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Radford has lost 90 percent of the time (1-9).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.8 percent or better this season, Radford has lost 80 percent of the time (2-8).
- Radford set season lows for blocks (zero) and turnovers (six).
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Radford has a 4.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Rashun Davis accounted for 30.3 percent of the team's points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (19) than the starters (13).
- Rashun Davis has led the team in scoring in three out of 31 games this season.
- Javonte Green has led the team in rebounding in 22 out of 31 games this season.
Liberty Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Davon Marshall and John Caleb Sanders) accounted for 46.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Tavares Speaks and John Caleb Sanders) accounted for 41.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Davon Marshall has led the team in scoring 12 times in 31 games this season.
- Tavares Speaks has led the team in rebounding three times in 31 games this season.
- Tavares Speaks has six straight double-digit point games.
- Tavares Speaks set career highs with eight rebounds and eight defensive rebounds.
- John Caleb Sanders has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Tomasz Gielo set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.