Bryant shot 65.3 percent from the floor and easily knocked off St. Francis (PA) 85-60 in NEC play on Saturday, Mar. 2. With a record of 2-0, the Bulldogs stay undefeated against St. Francis (PA) this season. Vladyslav Kondratyev picked up a double-double for the Bulldogs including 10 points and 10 rebounds. Alex Francis got a double-double as well with a game-high 19 points and 12 rebounds. Dominique Major finished with a team-high 14 points on 62.5 percent shooting for the Red Flash.
Bryant Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:18 left to go.
- This was the fifth blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Bryant has been on the winning end of seven blowout games.
- The Bulldogs have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 32 or more field goals made.
- Bryant has won every game this season (5-0) when its three-point percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- Bryant has won 77 percent of the time this season (10-3) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- Bryant has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 60 or fewer total points.
- Bryant has won every game this season (8-0) after holding an opponent to under 39.7 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Bryant has won 75 percent of the time (15-5) when Dyami Starks has 14 points or more and 75 percent of the time (12-4) when Alex Francis has seven field goals made or more.
- The Bulldogs set season highs for blocks (four) and field goal percentage (65.3).
- The last time Bryant recorded at least four blocks was Feb 16, 2012 against Robert Morris.
- The top two scorers (Alex Francis and Corey Maynard) accounted for 43.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Alex Francis and Vladyslav Kondratyev) accounted for 53.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Alex Francis has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 23 times in 29 games this season.
- Alex Francis recorded the 26th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Alex Francis has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Alex Francis recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 26th of his career.
- Dyami Starks has six straight double-digit point games.
- Vladyslav Kondratyev recorded the third double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Vladyslav Kondratyev recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
St. Francis (PA) Game Notes
- This was the sixth blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, SFPA has been on the losing end of 31 blowout games.
- Ronnie Drinnon has led the team in rebounding seven times in 29 games this season.