North Dakota 78
(14-15, 6-10 away)
Eastern Washington 74
(9-20, 8-7 home)
Venue: Reese Court
5:05PM ET / 2:05PM PT, March 02, 2013
||T Huff 34
||M Wilmer 9
||J Webb 10
||T Harvey 21
||M Seiferth 14
||T Harvey 8
Eastern Washington lost in front of the home crowd against North Dakota 78-74 in conference play on Saturday, Mar. 2. The Eagles remain winless against North Dakota this season at 0-2. The Eagles got a double-double out of Martin Seiferth with 14 points and 14 rebounds. Tyler Harvey also had an outstanding outing, scoring a team-high 21 points and adding eight assists (4 Reb 3 Stl). Troy Huff finished with a career-high 34 points and four rebounds for the Fighting Sioux. Eastern Washington (9-20, 6-12 Big Sky) takes on Idaho State (5-22, 4-13 Big Sky) on Thursday, Mar. 7 on the road.
Eastern Washington Game Notes
- The Eagles have been unlucky five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Eastern Washington is 27-30 in close games.
- Eastern Washington has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording four or fewer free throws made.
- The Eagles have lost 88 percent of the time this season (2-14) after having a three-point percentage of 33.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Eastern Washington has lost 100 percent of the time (0-11).
- When the opposition records 34 or more field goals made this season, Eastern Washington has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 20 or more assists this season, Eastern Washington has lost 100 percent of the time (0-10).
- The Eagles have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--EWU has a -0.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Tyler Harvey and Colin Chiverton) accounted for 47.2 percent of the points.
- Martin Seiferth accounted for 38.8 percent of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (41) than the starters (33).
- Tyler Harvey has led the team in scoring in three out of 29 games this season.
- Martin Seiferth has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 29 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Tyler Harvey's career.
- Martin Seiferth recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Martin Seiferth recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.
- Colin Chiverton has three straight double-digit point games.
North Dakota Game Notes
- The Fighting Sioux won this one, but have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, North Dakota is 20-12 in close games.
- Troy Huff recorded a team season high in points with 34, field goals made with 13, and field goals attempted with 23.
- Troy Huff accounted for 43.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jamal Webb and Mitch Wilmer) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Troy Huff has led the team in scoring 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Jamal Webb has led the team in rebounding seven times in 29 games this season.
- This game was the first double-digit assist game of Jamal Webb's career.
- Jamal Webb set a career high with 10 assists.
- Aaron Anderson has five straight double-digit point games.
- Aaron Anderson set career highs with eight field goals made and four steals.
- This marks the 21st 20-point game of Troy Huff's career.
- Troy Huff has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Troy Huff set career highs with 34 points and 13 field goals made.