(18) Saint Louis 66
(23-5, 6-3 away)
George Washington 58
(12-15, 7-7 home)
Venue: Charles E. Smith Center
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, March 02, 2013
||D Evans 22
||D Evans 12
||J Jett 3
||K Larsen 14
||I Armwood 10
||L Kromah 4
On Saturday, Mar. 2, No. 18 Saint Louis took on George Washington and got a road victory against the Colonials 66-58 in conference play. Dwayne Evans picked up a double-double in the Billikens win including a game-high 22 points and 12 rebounds. Rob Loe had six points and added seven rebounds. Isaiah Armwood finished with five points and 10 rebounds for the Colonials. The Billikens are on an eight-game win streak. Saint Louis (23-5, 12-2 A-10) takes on Xavier (15-12, 7-6 A-10) on Wednesday, Mar. 6 on the road.
Saint Louis Game Notes
- The win over George Washington extended the Saint Louis winning streak to 11 games.
- SLU beat the spread by 2.5 points. That makes the 16th time this season the Billikens have beaten the spread.
- The Billikens have won 91 percent of the time this season (10-1) after recording eight or more steals.
- Saint Louis has won 80 percent of the time this season (12-3) when its three-point percentage has been 35.7 percent or better.
- SLU has won every game this season (15-0) when opponents record 58 or fewer total points.
- SLU has won every game this season (12-0) after holding an opponent to under 28.6 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Saint Louis has won 92 percent of the time (12-1) when Jordair Jett has 11 points or more, 75 percent of the time (12-4) when Dwayne Evans plays 30 minutes or more, and 90 percent of the time (9-1) when Cody Ellis has five rebounds or more.
- SLU set a season low for assists (eight).
- Dwayne Evans accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Dwayne Evans accounted for 35.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Dwayne Evans has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 19 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Dwayne Evans's career.
- Dwayne Evans has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwayne Evans recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and 16th of his career.
- Dwayne Evans had a career high with four steals.
George Washington Game Notes
- This loss extended the Colonials losing streak to three games.
- The top two scorers (Kevin Larsen and Lasan Kromah) accounted for 44.8 percent of the points.
- Isaiah Armwood accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Kevin Larsen has led the team in scoring six times in 27 games this season.
- Isaiah Armwood has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 27 games this season.
- Isaiah Armwood recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Isaiah Armwood set a career high with six offensive rebounds.
|D+||Mike McCall Jr||25||2||2||1||0||0||1|