On Saturday, Mar. 2, St. Peter's took on Niagara and was trounced by the Purple Eagles 78-61 in conference play. At halftime, St. Peter's trailed 32-28, but Niagara was just too much for the Peacocks in the second half and ended up winning big. With the loss, the Peacocks stay winless against Niagara this season at 0-2. The Peacocks were led by Yvon Raymond, who put up a game-high 17 points and four rebounds. Chazz Patterson had seven points and added three rebounds. For the Purple Eagles, Juan`ya Green got 12 points and nine assists.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:30 left to go.
- The Peacocks have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a three-point percentage of 21.1 percent or worse.
- St. Peter's has lost 92 percent of the time this season (1-11) after recording four or fewer three-pointers.
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.9 percent or better this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records nine or more three-pointers this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- The top two scorers (Yvon Raymond and Darius Conley) accounted for 47.5 percent of the points.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in scoring in six out of 29 games this season.
- Chris Burke has led the team in rebounding in eight out of 29 games this season.
Niagara Game Notes
- Antoine Mason has led the team in scoring 16 times in 30 games this season.
- Juan`ya Green has led the team in rebounding five times in 30 games this season.
- Antoine Mason set career highs with a 71 percent field goal percentage and a 67 percent three-point percentage.
- Juan`ya Green has six straight double-digit point games.
- Marvin Jordan set a career high with a 67 percent field goal percentage.