On Saturday, Mar. 2, Pepperdine took on San Diego and lost in front of the home crowd against the Toreros 76-69 in conference play. The Waves are now 0-2 against San Diego this season. The Waves were led by Lorne Jackson, who put up a game-high 22 points and six rebounds. Stacy Davis had 12 points and added three rebounds. For the Toreros, Christopher Anderson got 13 points and six rebounds.
Pepperdine Game Notes
- Pepperdine has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after recording 28 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, Pepperdine has lost 100 percent of the time (0-11).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Pepperdine has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, Pepperdine has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- Pepperdine set season lows for steals (zero) and turnovers (five).
- Pepperdine has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- Lorne Jackson accounted for 31.8 percent of the team's points.
- Lorne Jackson has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 29 games this season.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of Lorne Jackson's career.
- Stacy Davis has four straight double-digit point games.
San Diego Game Notes
- Johnny Dee has led the team in scoring 20 times in 31 games this season.
- Ken Rancifer has led the team in rebounding six times in 31 games this season.
- Chris Manresa has four straight double-digit point games.
- Cameron Miles set career highs with a 100 percent three-point percentage and five assists.