(12-17, 6-10 away)
San Diego 76
(14-17, 10-6 home)
Venue: Jenny Craig Pavilion
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, March 02, 2013
||L Jackson 22
||L Jackson 6
||L Jackson 5
||J Dee 14
||K Rancifer 7
||C Anderson 6
On Saturday, Mar. 2, San Diego beat Pepperdine 76-69 in West Coast action. With the win, the Toreros stay unbeaten against Pepperdine this season at 2-0. The Toreros were led by Christopher Anderson, who put up 13 points and six rebounds. Johnny Dee had a team-high 14 points and added three assists. For the Waves, Lorne Jackson got a game-high 22 points and six rebounds.
San Diego Game Notes
- SD beat the spread by one points. That makes the 15th time this season the Toreros have beaten the spread.
- San Diego has won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) when its field goal percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- The Toreros have won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after recording 76 or more total points.
- This season San Diego has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Cameron Miles has 10 points or more.
- SD set a season low for turnovers (six).
- San Diego has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--SD has a 5.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Johnny Dee has led the team in scoring in 20 out of 31 games this season.
- Ken Rancifer has led the team in rebounding in six out of 31 games this season.
- Chris Manresa has four straight double-digit point games.
- Cameron Miles had career highs with a 100 percent three-point percentage and five assists.
Pepperdine Game Notes
- This loss extended the Waves losing streak to four games.
- Lorne Jackson accounted for 31.8 percent of the team's points.
- Lorne Jackson has led the team in scoring 11 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of Lorne Jackson's career.
- Stacy Davis has four straight double-digit point games.
|C||M. De Freitas||20||0||3||3||0||1||2|