Old Dominion 81
(5-25, 2-10 away)
(19-11, 8-8 home)
Venue: Matthews Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, March 02, 2013
||R Ross 17
||R Ross 9
||D Batten 4
||J Lee 26
||Z Stahl 5
||M Banegas-Flores 3
On Saturday, Mar. 2, Old Dominion took on Northeastern and got the upset over the Huskies 81-74 in CAA play. The season series between the two teams is now tied at 1-1. The Monarchs got the win with a career-high 17 points and nine rebounds from Richard Ross. Donte Hill had 15 points and added six rebounds. For the Huskies, Jonathan Lee got a season-high 26 points and four rebounds.
Old Dominion Game Notes
- ODU beat the spread by 15.5 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Monarchs have beaten the spread.
- The Monarchs have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two rebounders (Richard Ross and DeShawn Painter) accounted for 41.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Richard Ross has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 30 games this season.
- DeShawn Painter has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Dimitri Batten has eight straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Keenan Palmore.
Northeastern Game Notes
- Jonathan Lee recorded a team season high in free throws attempted with 14.
- Jonathan Lee accounted for 35.1 percent of the team's points.
- Jonathan Lee has led the team in scoring four times in 30 games this season.
- Reggie Spencer has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Jonathan Lee's career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Jonathan Lee.