(8-20, 2-12 away)
La Salle 97
(20-7, 12-2 home)
Venue: Tom Gola Arena
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, March 02, 2013
||D Colter 16
||J Jones 6
||D Colter 5
||R Galloway 23
||J Wright 8
||D Peterson 6
Duquesne was blown out by La Salle 97-64 in conference play on a day when the Explorers scored 30 points from three-point territory. It was over at the half, as La Salle jumped out to a 50-25 lead and never looked back. The Dukes were paced by Derrick Colter, who got a team-high 16 points and five assists. Andre Marhold scored seven points and added five rebounds. Ramon Galloway finished with a game-high 23 points and six assists for the Explorers. The next game will be on Wednesday, Mar. 6 when Duquesne (8-20, 1-13 A-10) welcomes Charlotte (18-8, 6-6 A-10).
Duquesne Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:29 left to go.
- The last time Duquesne started the season 8-20 was 2004.
- The Dukes have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-15) after having a field goal percentage of 40.6 percent or worse.
- Duquesne has lost 93 percent of the time this season (1-14) after recording 35 or fewer rebounds.
- Duquesne has lost 91 percent of the time this season (1-10) after committing 13 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 34 or more field goals made this season, Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.5 percent or better this season, Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 10 or more three-pointers this season, Duquesne has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- The Dukes set a season high for blocks (seven).
- The last time Duquesne recorded at least seven blocks was Dec 31, 2011 against Houston Baptist.
- Duquesne set a season low for three-pointers (three).
- The Dukes have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- Duquesne has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past seven games.
- The top two scorers (Derrick Colter and Quevyn Winters) accounted for 45.3 percent of the points.
- Derrick Colter has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 28 games this season.
- Derrick Colter has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Andre Marhold.
La Salle Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ramon Galloway and Tyrone Garland) accounted for 44.3 percent of the points.
- Ramon Galloway has led the team in scoring 14 times in 27 games this season.
- Jerrell Wright has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Ramon Galloway's career.
- Ramon Galloway has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Sam Mills set career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Tyrone Garland's career.
- Tyrone Garland has three straight double-digit point games.
- D.J. Peterson set a career high with six assists.
- Tyreek Duren has four straight double-digit point games.