Bowling Green 65
(12-17, 11-4 home)
Venue: Stroh Center
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, March 02, 2013
||R Keely 21
||R Keely 5
||D Cooper 6
||A Calhoun 24
||C Black 7
||J Crawford 7
Ohio got a victory on the road against Bowling Green 78-65 in MAC play on a day when they turned the ball over only eight times. With the win, the Bobcats stay undefeated against Bowling Green this season at 2-0. The Bobcats got the win with a team-high 21 points and five rebounds from Reggie Keely. D.J Cooper also had a solid outing, scoring 10 points and adding six assists. For the Falcons, A`uston Calhoun finished with a game-high 24 points and seven rebounds. Next up for Ohio (21-8, 12-2 MAC) is Buffalo (11-17, 6-7 MAC) on Tuesday, Mar. 5 on the road.
Ohio Game Notes
- Ohio beat the spread by eight points. That makes the 12th time this season the Bobcats have beaten the spread.
- The Bobcats have won every game this season (5-0) after recording 32 or more field goals made.
- Ohio has won every game this season (5-0) when its field goal percentage has been 52.5 percent or better.
- Ohio has won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) when opponents record three or fewer three-pointers.
- Ohio has won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) after holding an opponent to under 23.1 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Ohio has won 71 percent of the time (15-6) when D.J Cooper has 10 points or more, 73 percent of the time (8-3) when Walter Offutt has five field goals made or more, and 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Nick Kellogg has four three-pointers or more.
- Ohio has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Reggie Keely and Nick Kellogg) accounted for 47.4 percent of the points.
- Reggie Keely has led the team in scoring in seven out of 29 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Reggie Keely's career.
- Reggie Keely has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Reggie Keely had a career high with 10 field goals made.
- Nick Kellogg had a career high with five steals.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jon Smith.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- A`uston Calhoun accounted for 36.9 percent of the team's points.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 19 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 21st 20-point game of A`uston Calhoun's career.