Bowling Green 65
(12-17, 11-4 home)
Venue: Stroh Center
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, March 02, 2013
||R Keely 21
||R Keely 5
||D Cooper 6
||A Calhoun 24
||C Black 7
||J Crawford 7
Bowling Green was beaten at home by Ohio 78-65 in conference play on an afternoon when they had 21 turnovers. With the loss, the Falcons stay winless against Ohio this season at 0-2. The Falcons got a game-high 24 points and seven rebounds from A`uston Calhoun. Luke Kraus had seven points and added six rebounds. For the Bobcats, Reggie Keely got a team-high 21 points and five rebounds. The next game will be on Tuesday, Mar. 5 when Bowling Green (12-17, 6-8 MAC) heads to Kent State (16-12, 6-7 MAC).
Bowling Green Game Notes
- Bowling Green started 12-17 during the 2010 and 2006 seasons (since 1996).
- Bowling Green has lost 75 percent of the time this season (2-6) after recording three or fewer three-pointers.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.5 percent or better this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Falcons set a season high for turnovers (21).
- The last time BGSU recorded at least 21 turnovers was Jan 07, 2012 against Ohio.
- The Falcons have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--BGSU has a 5.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- A`uston Calhoun accounted for 36.9 percent of the team's points.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 19 times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 21st 20-point game of A`uston Calhoun's career.
Ohio Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Reggie Keely and Nick Kellogg) accounted for 47.4 percent of the points.
- Reggie Keely has led the team in scoring seven times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Reggie Keely's career.
- Reggie Keely has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Reggie Keely set a career high with 10 field goals made.
- Nick Kellogg set a career high with five steals.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jon Smith.