(15-14, 6-10 away)
(20-8, 11-3 home)
Venue: Stabler Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, March 02, 2013
||E Ellis 30
||K Ferguson 6
||D Cox 4
||H Greiner 24
||H Greiner 14
||M McKnight 7
On Saturday, Mar. 2, Lehigh took on Army and beat the Black Knights 81-75 in conference action. With a record of 2-0, the Mountain Hawks remain unbeaten against Army this season. The Mountain Hawks got a double-double out of Holden Greiner with a team-high 24 points and 14 rebounds (5 Ast 4 Stl). Gabe Knutson had nine points and added three rebounds. For the Black Knights, Ella Ellis finished with a game-high 30 points and four rebounds.
Lehigh Game Notes
- The Mountain Hawks have won every game this season (10-0) after recording 81 or more total points.
- Lehigh has won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) when its three-point percentage has been 43.8 percent or better.
- Lehigh has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) when opponents record three or fewer steals.
- This season Lehigh has won 86 percent of the time (6-1) when B.J. Bailey has 10 points or more, 75 percent of the time (6-2) when Holden Greiner plays 35 minutes or more, and 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Mackey McKnight has seven assists or more.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Lehigh has a 14.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Holden Greiner recorded a team season high in rebounds with 14 and defensive rebounds with 12.
- The top two scorers (Holden Greiner and Justin Goldsborough) accounted for 43.2 percent of the points.
- Holden Greiner accounted for 43.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Holden Greiner has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding 16 times in 28 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Holden Greiner's career.
- Holden Greiner has five straight double-digit point games.
- Holden Greiner recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and sixth of his career.
- Holden Greiner had career highs with 14 rebounds, 12 defensive rebounds, five assists, and four steals.
- Corey Schaefer had career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
Army Game Notes
- Ella Ellis accounted for 40.0 percent of the team's points.
- Ella Ellis has led the team in scoring 20 times in 29 games this season.
- Kevin Ferguson has led the team in rebounding three times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 28th 20-point game of Ella Ellis's career.
- Ella Ellis has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Ella Ellis set a career high with 11 field goals made.