|Air Force||M Lyons 18.6||M Lyons 4.2||T Fletcher 4.0|
|Fresno State||T Johnson 12.0||K Foster 6.2||T Johnson 2.1|
Air Force travels to Save Mart Center on Saturday to take on Fresno State. It gets started at 10 p.m. EST. The Falcons beat the Bulldogs 62-50 on Jan. 30.
Air Force is in fifth place in the conference, Fresno State is in ninth place.
In a 72-66 triumph over Wyoming on Feb. 26, Kamryn Williams put up 25 points and 10 rebounds for the Falcons. While contributing 2.5 rebounds per game, he also scores 3.6 points per game. The Bulldogs were defeated by Colorado State 74-67 on Feb. 27 despite 14 points and 7 rebounds from Marvelle Harris. He contributes 2.6 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.6 points per game.
Fresno State StatSmack
- The Air Force basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Fresno State (91 percent vs. 29 percent).
- The Air Force scoring leader (Michael Lyons, 483 points) has more points than the Fresno State scoring leader (Tyler Johnson, 312 points).
- Air Force is ranked higher than Fresno State in the Mountain West (No. 5 vs. No. 9).
- AP voters think more highly of Air Force and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Fresno State (13 vs. zero).
- Michael Lyons is ranked 1st in the Mountain West in points and 8th in the Mountain West in three-pointers.
- Air Force is a better shooting team (48.4 percent vs. 39.1 percent) than Fresno State this season.
- Even computers respect Air Force more. Air Force has a better RPI this season than Fresno State (RPI: No. 65 vs. No. 148).
- Air Force has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Fresno State this season (three vs. one).
- Air Force has a better conference record than Fresno State this season (7-6 vs. 3-11).
- The Air Force assist leader (Todd Fletcher, 103 assists) has more assists than the Fresno State assist leader (Tyler Johnson, 55 assists).
- Air Force has a better record at home than Fresno State this season (12-2 vs. 5-8).
|C||Jerry Brown Jr||26||5||4||1||1||1||1|