Colorado State vs. Boise State: Full Game Preview
|Colorado State||C Iverson 14.0||C Iverson 9.9||D Green 4.1|
|Boise State||A Drmic 16.9||R Watkins 7.3||D Marks 4.0|
On Saturday, Colorado State heads to Taco Bell Arena to take on Boise State. It gets started at 8 p.m. EST. The Rams defeated the Broncos 77-57 on Jan. 30 and are 2-2 against them over the past four years.
Boise State maintains fifth place in the Mountain West while Colorado State sits at second place.
The Rams got past Fresno State 74-67 on Feb. 27 with the help of 18 points from Wes Eikmeier. He is putting up 12.4 points per game while also averaging 2 assists per game. For the Broncos, Anthony Drmic put up 26 points in the 73-47 blowout of Nevada on Feb. 27. He leads the team with 16.9 points per game. Areas of strength for Boise State include: defensive rebounding percentage at 75.8 percent and effective field goal percentage at 53.3 percent.
Boise State StatSmack
- Daniel Bejarano is ranked 9th in the Mountain West in rebounds.
- Colorado State has a stronger schedule than Boise State this season (SOS Rank: No. 38 vs. No. 85).
- Be afraid. Colorado State has blown out more teams than Boise State this season (eight blowouts vs. four).
- The Colorado State blocks leader (Colton Iverson, 20 blocks) has more blocks than the Boise State blocks leader (Ryan Watkins, 12 blocks).
- Colorado State is ranked higher than Boise State in the Mountain West (No. 2 vs. No. 5).
- Colorado State players are more experienced than Boise State players (16,011 minutes played vs. 11,249 minutes played).
- Over the past 10 years, Colorado State has had more players drafted by the NBA than Boise State (one vs. zero).
- Colorado State attacks the glass, with more rebounds (41.5 per game vs. 34.0 per game) than Boise State this season.
- Boom! Colorado State humiliated Boise State by 20 points the last time they played (Jan 30, 2013).
- The Colorado State rebounding leader (Colton Iverson, 276 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Boise State rebounding leader (Ryan Watkins, 196 rebounds).
|D+||Joe De Ciman||5||1||0||0||0||0||0|