|Charlotte||D Mayfield 11.7||W Clayton 6.6||P Henry 3.6|
|St. Bonaventure||D Conger 13.9||D Conger 7.0||D Conger 3.0|
On Saturday, St. Bonaventure hosts Charlotte at Reilly Center. It gets started at 7 p.m. EST. The Bonnies are 3-1 against the 49ers over the last four years. The last time they met (Feb. 25, 2012) they won 72-56.
Both teams share ninth place in the conference.
In a 78-71 triumph over Duquesne on Feb. 23, Demetrius Conger put up 19 points and 9 rebounds for the Bonnies. An integral part of the team, he leads the way in points (13.9), rebounds (7), and assists (3). For the 49ers, Terrence Williams finished with 15 points and 6 rebounds in the 88-67 loss to Dayton on Feb. 27. He contributes 3.1 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.2 points per game. From a tempo-free perspective, Charlotte is strong in free throw rate at 44.1 percent. This is good enough for second in the conference and 17th in the nation.
- St. Bonaventure is a better free-throw-shooting team (75.9 percent vs. 64.5 percent) than Charlotte this season.
- The St. Bonaventure scoring leader (Demetrius Conger, 361 points) has more points than the Charlotte scoring leader (Chris Braswell, 288 points).
- St. Bonaventure is a better three-point shooting team (36.7 percent vs. 26.0 percent) than Charlotte this season.
- Demetrius Conger is ranked 9th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- St. Bonaventure has a better overall winning percentage over the last five years (52.7 percent to 47.7 percent).
- A for effort, but St. Bonaventure has emerged victorious against Charlotte the last two times they've played.
- St. Bonaventure has an average margin of victory of 7 over Charlotte in five wins since 1986.
- The St. Bonaventure rebounding leader (Demetrius Conger, 181 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Charlotte rebounding leader (Willie Clayton, 178 rebounds).
- Eric Mosley is ranked 5th in the A-10 in three-pointers.
- Youssou Ndoye is ranked 6th in the A-10 in blocks.
- St. Bonaventure has a stronger schedule than Charlotte this season (SOS Rank: No. 84 vs. No. 105).