|North Dakota State||T Braun 14.4||M Bjorklund 6.1||L Alexander 3.8|
|Nebraska-Omaha||J Simmons 16.4||A Welhouse 4.9||C Carter 3.0|
On Saturday, North Dakota State visits Ralston Arena to take on Nebraska-Omaha. The game gets underway at 5 p.m. EST and you can catch it on FCS or Midco Sports Net. The Bison defeated the Mavericks 95-51 on Nov. 29 and are 2-0 against them over the past four years.
North Dakota State is in third place in the conference and needs to hold off fifth place Nebraska-Omaha.
In a 63-56 win over Utah Valley University on Feb. 26, Marshall Bjorklund put up 14 points and 8 rebounds for the Bison. He leads the team in rebounds per game with 6.1 while also putting up 11.5 points per game. For the Mavericks, Justin Simmons put up 29 points and 5 rebounds in the 100-82 loss to South Dakota State on Feb. 28. He leads the team with 16.4 points per game.
- The North Dakota State rebounding leader (Marshall Bjorklund, 178 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Nebraska-Omaha rebounding leader (Alex Welhouse, 141 rebounds).
- The North Dakota State blocks leader (TrayVonn Wright, 51 blocks) has more blocks than the Nebraska-Omaha blocks leader (Matt Hagerbaumer, 23 blocks).
- Lawrence Alexander is ranked 4th in the Summit League in assists.
- North Dakota State has a stronger schedule than Nebraska-Omaha this season (SOS Rank: No. 210 vs. No. 292).
- It's only wins and losses, but North Dakota State has a better overall record than Nebraska-Omaha this season (21-8 vs. 10-19).
- North Dakota State has a better scoring defense (55.3 allowed per game vs. 82.6 allowed per game) than Nebraska-Omaha this season.
- Marshall Bjorklund is ranked 7th in the Summit League in rebounds.
- Chris Kading is ranked 10th in the Summit League in blocks.
- North Dakota State is ranked higher than Nebraska-Omaha in the Summit League (No. 3 vs. No. 5).
- North Dakota State has more wins over the last 5 years than Nebraska-Omaha (105 vs. 11).
- North Dakota State allows fewer rebounds (29.6 allowed per game vs. 37.7 allowed per game) than Nebraska-Omaha this season.