|Colgate||M Burnatowski 17.1||L Roh 6.5||L Roh 3.3|
|Holy Cross||D Dudzinski 15.1||D Dudzinski 6.5||J Burrell 3.6|
Holy Cross hosts Colgate at Hart Center on Saturday. It starts at 12 p.m. EST. The Crusaders fell to the Raiders 63-45 on Feb. 2 and are 6-4 against them over the last four years.
Colgate and Holy Cross are neck and neck in the Patriot, holding down fifth and seventh place, respectively. Holy Cross has lost four straight.
In spite of 16 points from Phil Beans, the Crusaders came up short 69-62 against Army on Feb. 27. He contributes 3.9 rebounds per game in addition to his 9.2 points per game. For the Raiders, Murphy Burnatowski finished with 24 points in the 80-67 loss to Lafayette on Feb. 27. He leads the team in points with 17.1 per game and steals with 1.2 per game.
- Holy Cross has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (52.3 percent to 37.5 percent).
- Holy Cross has an average margin of victory of 12 over Colgate in 35 wins since 1981.
- Malcolm Miller is ranked 10th in the Patriot in blocks.
- Justin Burrell is ranked 10th in the Patriot in points and 4th in the Patriot in assists.
- The Holy Cross assist leader (Justin Burrell, 102 assists) has more assists than the Colgate assist leader (Luke Roh, 99 assists).
- Holy Cross has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Colgate (two vs. zero).
- Holy Cross is better at defending the three (30.9 percent allowed vs. 35.4 percent allowed) than Colgate this season.
- Holy Cross has more wins over the last 5 years than Colgate (76 vs. 64).
- Dave Dudzinski is ranked 5th in the Patriot in points, 4th in the Patriot in rebounds, and 6th in the Patriot in blocks.
- Eric Obeysekere is ranked 10th in the Patriot in blocks.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Holy Cross currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (995 to 984) than Colgate, per the NCAA.