|Army||E Ellis 17.5||D Cox 5.2||D Cox 3.1|
|Lehigh||C McCollum 23.9||H Greiner 6.4||M McKnight 4.9|
On Saturday, Lehigh hosts Army at Stabler Arena. The game gets underway at 12 p.m. EST and it can be seen on CBSSN. The Mountain Hawks beat the Black Knights 85-76 on Feb. 3 and are 8-3 against them over the last four years.
Army is in fourth place in the Patriot and will be trying to close the gap with Lehigh, who is currently in second place.
In their last matchup on Feb. 27, B.J. Bailey put up 17 points as the Mountain Hawks ran it up on Navy 72-43. In addition to his 7.6 points per game, he is also chipping in 3.2 rebounds per game. In a 69-62 victory over Holy Cross on Feb. 27, Ella Ellis put up 31 points and 5 rebounds for the Black Knights. His 17.5 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
- Boom! Lehigh defeated Army by 9 points the last time they played (Feb 03, 2013).
- Lehigh has more wins over the last 5 years than Army (113 vs. 77).
- Lehigh has a stronger schedule than Army this season (SOS Rank: No. 235 vs. No. 303).
- The Lehigh rebounding leader (Holden Greiner, 174 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Army rebounding leader (Dylan Cox, 146 rebounds).
- The Lehigh steals leader (Mackey McKnight, 37 steals) has more steals than the Army steals leader (Dylan Cox, 25 steals).
- A for effort, but Lehigh has emerged victorious against Army the last four times they've played.
- Lehigh has come back to win after being down at half against Army three times since 2007.
- That must sting. Lehigh has blown out Army by 20 points or more on six occasions since 1997.
- Lehigh is ranked higher than Army in the Patriot (No. 2 vs. No. 4).
- Mackey McKnight is ranked 3rd in the Patriot in assists and 2nd in the Patriot in steals.
- Lehigh has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Army (three vs. zero).