(9-20, 4-12 away)
(7-22, 5-10 home)
Venue: Times Union Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 01, 2013
||A Kemp 24
||A Kemp 14
||I Morton 7
||T Burdine 17
||O Anosike 9
||E Hymes 6
On Friday, Mar. 1, Siena lost a close one to Marist 76-74 in conference play. The Saints even the season series against Marist at 1-1 with the loss. O.D Anosike put up 16 points and nine rebounds in the loss. Rob Poole had 14 points and added three rebounds. Adam Kemp recorded a double-double for the Red Foxes on a game-high 24 points and 14 rebounds. Siena (7-22, 4-13 MAAC) takes on Iona (15-13, 9-7 MAAC) on Sunday, Mar. 3 on the road.
Siena Game Notes
- Siena beat the spread by 0.5 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Saints have beaten the spread.
- The Saints have been unlucky six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Siena is 29-22 in close games.
- The Saints have lost 91 percent of the time this season (1-10) after having a three-point percentage of 28.6 percent or worse.
- Siena has lost 88 percent of the time this season (1-7) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, Siena has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition records 29 or more field goals made this season, Siena has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 53.7 percent or better this season, Siena has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Saints set season highs for assists (17) and field goals made (28).
- The last time Siena recorded at least 17 assists was Mar 03, 2012 against Manhattan.
- Siena set a season low for turnovers (10).
- Siena has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past eight games.
- This is the sixth loss of the season where the Saints opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--Siena has a -5.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Trenity Burdine and O.D Anosike) accounted for 44.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (O.D Anosike and Davis Martens) accounted for 53.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Trenity Burdine has led the team in scoring in three out of 29 games this season.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in rebounding in 28 out of 29 games this season.
- O.D Anosike has three straight double-digit point games.
- Trenity Burdine has four straight double-digit point games.
- Trenity Burdine had career highs with 17 points and six field goals made.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Imoh Silas.
Marist Game Notes
- The Red Foxes won this one, but have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Marist is 16-23 in close games.
- Adam Kemp recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with seven.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 46.6 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Adam Kemp has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding 20 times in 29 games this season.
- Chavaughn Lewis has nine straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Adam Kemp's career.
- Adam Kemp has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Adam Kemp recorded a double-double. It was his ninth this season and 14th of his career.
- Adam Kemp set a career high with 10 field goals made.