On Thursday, Feb. 28, No. 24 Oregon took on Oregon State and knocked off the Beavers 85-75 in Pac 12 play. With a record of 2-0, the Ducks remain undefeated against Oregon State this season. Arsalan Kazemi earned a double-double for the Ducks including 17 points and 12 rebounds. Carlos Emory had a career-high 21 points and added four rebounds. For the Beavers, Roberto Nelson finished with a game-high 31 points and three rebounds. Next up for Oregon (23-6, 12-4 Pac 12) is Colorado (19-8, 9-6 Pac 12) on Thursday, Mar. 7 on the road.
Oregon Game Notes
- The Ducks have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 85 or more total points.
- Oregon has won every game this season (4-0) when its field goal percentage has been 50.9 percent or better.
- Oregon has won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- Oregon has won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) when opponents record nine or fewer assists.
- This season Oregon has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when E.J. Singler plays 37 minutes or more, 93 percent of the time (14-1) when Tony Woods has four field goals made or more, and 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Carlos Emory has four free throws made or more.
- Oregon set a season low for rebounds (28).
- The Ducks have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past seven games.
- This is the sixth win of the season where the Ducks came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Carlos Emory and Arsalan Kazemi) accounted for 44.7 percent of the points.
- Arsalan Kazemi accounted for 42.8 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Carlos Emory has led the team in scoring in nine out of 29 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding in 17 out of 29 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded the 63rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Arsalan Kazemi has three straight double-digit point games.
- Arsalan Kazemi recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 53rd of his career.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Carlos Emory's career.
- Carlos Emory has five straight double-digit point games.
- Carlos Emory had career highs with 21 points and eight field goals made.
Oregon State Game Notes
- This loss extended the Beavers losing streak to four games.
- Roberto Nelson accounted for 41.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Joe Burton and Eric Moreland) accounted for 46.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring 15 times in 29 games this season.
- Joe Burton has led the team in rebounding six times in 29 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- Roberto Nelson set a career high with 11 field goals made.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Joe Burton.