(16-12, 5-10 away)
CS Fullerton 55
(14-14, 7-6 home)
Venue: Titan Gym
11:05PM ET / 8:05PM PT, February 28, 2013
||T Fulton 19
||T Fulton 7
||T Fulton 4
||K Vaughn 16
||K Vaughn 7
||K Vaughn 5
On Thursday, Feb. 28, Pacific got a win on the road against Cal State Fullerton 64-55 in Big West play. With a record of 2-0, the Tigers remain undefeated against Cal State Fullerton this season. Tony Gill had an impressive game for the Tigers and put up nine points and six rebounds. Travis Fulton had a game-high 19 points and added seven rebounds. For the Titans, Kwame Vaughn got a team-high 16 points and seven rebounds. Pacific (16-12, 10-5 Big West) gets UC Riverside (6-22, 3-12 Big West) on the road on Saturday, Mar. 2.
Pacific Game Notes
- The last time Pacific started the season 16-12 was 2010.
- Pacific beat the spread by 8.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- Pacific has won 92 percent of the time this season (12-1) when its field goal percentage has been 48.9 percent or better.
- The Tigers have won 85 percent of the time this season (11-2) after recording 16 or more assists.
- Pacific has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record 55 or fewer total points.
- This season Pacific has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Colin Beatty has 11 points or more and 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Travis Fulton has six field goals made or more.
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Travis Fulton and Colin Beatty) accounted for 46.8 percent of the points.
- Travis Fulton has led the team in scoring in five out of 28 games this season.
- Rodrigo De Souza has led the team in rebounding in three out of 28 games this season.
Cal State Fullerton Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Kwame Vaughn and Alex Harris) accounted for 50.9 percent of the points.
- Kwame Vaughn has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding nine times in 28 games this season.
- Kwame Vaughn has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Kwame Vaughn.
- Alex Harris has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Chris Collins.
|B+||R. De Souza||25||9||7||2||0||0||0|