|Oregon State||R Nelson 17.3||E Moreland 10.6||J Burton 3.5|
|Oregon||E Singler 11.6||A Kazemi 9.8||D Artis 3.8|
On Thursday, No. 24 Oregon matches up against Oregon State. It gets started at 11 p.m. EST and it can be seen on ESPN U. The Ducks beat the Beavers 79-66 on Jan. 6 and are 5-4 against them over the last four years.
Oregon is in first place in the conference, Oregon State is in 11th place.
The Ducks got past Stanford 77-66 on Feb. 23 with the help of 19 points and 5 rebounds from Carlos Emory. He tallies 10.8 points per game and also adds 4.4 rebounds per game. For the Beavers, Joe Burton finished with 15 points and 9 rebounds in the 60-59 loss to California on Feb. 23. With 3.5 assists per game and 1.2 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Oregon State StatSmack
- Oregon is better under pressure, and has defeated Oregon State in six out of the last 11 games decided by five points or fewer.
- Oregon has a better scoring defense (62.5 allowed per game vs. 70.0 allowed per game) than Oregon State this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi is ranked 30th nationally in rebounds and 31st nationally in steals.
- Oregon has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Oregon State (three vs. zero).
- It's only wins and losses, but Oregon has a better overall record than Oregon State this season (22-6 vs. 13-15).
- That must sting. Oregon has blown out Oregon State by 20 points or more on four occasions since 1996.
- Oregon has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (58.7 percent to 39.6 percent).
- Since 1998, Oregon has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Oregon State (six vs. zero).
- Diaper Dandies love Oregon. Oregon has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Oregon State (4 vs. 3).
- Dominic Artis is ranked 9th in the Pac-12 in steals.
- A for effort, but Oregon has emerged victorious against Oregon State the last two times they've played.