|Quinnipiac||I Azotam 13.6||I Azotam 8.3||D Johnson 3.8|
|St. Francis (NY)||J Cannon 14.8||J Cannon 9.0||B Jones 4.3|
St. Francis (NY) hosts Quinnipiac at Pope Physical Education Center on Thursday. It starts at 7 p.m. EST. The Terriers defeated the Bobcats 63-61 on Jan. 3 and are 3-4 against them over the past four years.
St. Francis (NY) is eigth in the conference and Quinnipiac is third. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
The Terriers fell 73-65 to Mount St. Mary's on Feb. 23. Ben Mockford finished with 29 points in the loss. He is putting up 11 points per game while also averaging 1.6 rebounds per game. The Bobcats were defeated by Central Connecticut State 67-65 on Feb. 25 despite 11 points and 13 rebounds from Ousmane Drame. He averages 8.9 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.3 blocks per game. A few of the Four Factors in which Quinnipiac stands out are offensive rebounding percentage at 40.9 percent, defensive rebounding percentage at 74.3 percent, and free throw rate at 41.0 percent.
- Brent Jones is ranked 6th in the NEC in assists.
- Ben Mockford is ranked 38th nationally in three-pointers.
- Boom! St. Francis defeated Quinnipiac by 2 points the last time they played (Jan 03, 2013).
- The St. Francis rebounding leader (Jalen Cannon, 243 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Quinnipiac rebounding leader (Ike Azotam, 233 rebounds).
- The St. Francis assist leader (Brent Jones, 116 assists) has more assists than the Quinnipiac assist leader (Dave Johnson, 99 assists).
- The St. Francis scoring leader (Jalen Cannon, 400 points) has more points than the Quinnipiac scoring leader (Ike Azotam, 382 points).
- The St. Francis three-point leader (Ben Mockford, 73 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Quinnipiac three-point leader (Shaq Shannon, 30 three-pointers).
- St. Francis is better at defending the three (33.0 percent allowed vs. 38.1 percent allowed) than Quinnipiac this season.
- St. Francis has an average margin of victory of 8 over Quinnipiac in 13 wins since 1998.
- St. Francis has come back to win after being down at half against Quinnipiac three times since 2000.
- Jalen Cannon is ranked 7th in the NEC in points and 38th nationally in rebounds.
|D||James Ford Jr||7||3||1||0||0||0||0|