|Furman||C Reddick 12.6||C Reddick 6.1||S Croone 4.1|
|Citadel||M Groselle 15.3||M Groselle 7.6||M Harris III 5.1|
On Thursday, Citadel plays host to Furman at McAlister Field House. The game tips off at 7:05 p.m. EST. The Bulldogs beat the Paladins 84-79 on Feb. 2 and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
Citadel is in 11th place in the SoCon and needs to hold off Furman who sit just south in 12th place.
The Bulldogs were defeated by Presbyterian 68-65 on Feb. 23 despite 15 points and 9 rebounds from Mike Groselle. He leads the team in points with 15.3 per game and rebounds with 7.6 per game. For the Paladins, Colin Reddick finished with 22 points in the 78-61 loss to Georgia Southern on Feb. 23. With 12.6 points per game and 6.1 rebounds per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- The Citadel rebounding leader (Mike Groselle, 205 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Furman rebounding leader (Colin Reddick, 165 rebounds).
- Even computers respect Citadel more. Citadel has a better RPI this season than Furman (RPI: No. 324 vs. No. 342).
- The Citadel scoring leader (Mike Groselle, 414 points) has more points than the Furman scoring leader (Colin Reddick, 341 points).
- Marshall Harris III is ranked 2nd in SoCon in assists and 10th in SoCon in steals.
- Citadel has an average margin of victory of 8 over Furman in 28 wins since 1980.
- The Citadel assist leader (Marshall Harris III, 138 assists) has more assists than the Furman assist leader (Stephen Croone, 99 assists).
- Matt Van Scyoc is ranked 9th in SoCon in three-pointers.
- The Citadel steals leader (Marshall Harris III, 35 steals) has more steals than the Furman steals leader (Stephen Croone, 29 steals).
- Mike Groselle is ranked 8th in SoCon in points and 5th in SoCon in rebounds.
|D+||Matt Van Scyoc||32||11||3||1||1||1||2|
|D+||M. Harris III||30||7||2||5||1||0||2|