(13-15, 3-8 away)
(18-10, 16-2 home)
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
8:36PM ET / 5:36PM PT, February 27, 2013
||D Hale 13
||A Hammons 9
||R Johnson 6
||A White 18
||A White 9
||R Devyn Marble 4
Purdue forced only nine turnovers and took a home loss to Iowa 58-48 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 27. With the loss, the Boilermakers tie the season series against Iowa at 1-1. The Boilermakers got 11 points and four rebounds from D.J. Byrd. Donnie Hale had a team-high 13 points. For the Hawkeyes, Aaron White got a game-high 18 points and nine rebounds. Purdue (13-14, 6-8 Big Ten) goes to 17th-ranked Wisconsin (20-8, 11-4 Big Ten) on Sunday, Mar. 3.
Purdue Game Notes
- The Boilermakers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 36.5 percent or worse.
- Purdue has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording seven or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 21 or more free throws made this season, Purdue has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 38.5 percent or better this season, Purdue has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- When the opposition records 39 or more rebounds this season, Purdue has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- Purdue set a season low for blocks (zero).
- The Boilermakers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past eight games.
- The top two scorers (Donnie Hale and A.J. Hammons) accounted for 52.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (A.J. Hammons and Travis Carroll) accounted for 40.5 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (22) than the starters (12).
- The bench recorded more points (27) than the starters (21).
- A.J. Hammons has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 28 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Ronnie Johnson.
Iowa Game Notes
- Roy Devyn Marble accounted for 31.0 percent of the team's points.
- Roy Devyn Marble has led the team in scoring 10 times in 28 games this season.
- Aaron White has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 28 games this season.
- Aaron White has three straight double-digit point games.
- Roy Devyn Marble has five straight double-digit point games.