Davidson won on the road versus Elon 69-63 in SoCon play on Wednesday, Feb. 27. Chris Czerapowicz was exceptional for the Wildcats and put up a season-high 20 points and eight rebounds. De`Mon Brooks scored 10 points and added three rebounds. For the Phoenix, Sebastian Koch got nine points and eight rebounds. Davidson (22-7, 16-1 SoCon) welcomes Georgia Southern (13-17, 7-10 SoCon) on Saturday, Mar. 2.
Davidson Game Notes
- The last time Davidson started the season 22-7 was 2011.
- The win over Elon extended the Davidson winning streak to 13 games.
- The Wildcats have won 92 percent of the time this season (12-1) after recording 35 or more rebounds.
- Davidson has won 75 percent of the time this season (9-3) after committing nine or fewer turnovers.
- Davidson has won every game this season (16-0) when opponents record 63 or fewer total points.
- This season Davidson has won 86 percent of the time (18-3) when Jake Cohen has 12 points or more, 87 percent of the time (13-2) when Nik Cochran plays 33 minutes or more, and 79 percent of the time (11-3) when De`Mon Brooks has four free throws made or more.
- Davidson set a season low for blocks (zero).
- The Wildcats have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- Davidson has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the second win of the season where the Wildcats came back after being down at halftime.
- Chris Czerapowicz recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 11.
- The top two scorers (Chris Czerapowicz and Jake Cohen) accounted for 46.3 percent of the points.
- Chris Czerapowicz has led the team in scoring four times and in rebounding 7 times in 29 games this season.
- De`Mon Brooks has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Chris Czerapowicz's career.
- Jake Cohen has 11 straight double-digit point games.
Elon Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jack Isenbarger and Tanner Samson) accounted for 46.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Sebastian Koch and Ryley Beaumont) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Jack Isenbarger has led the team in scoring 12 times in 29 games this season.
- Sebastian Koch has led the team in rebounding seven times in 29 games this season.
- Jack Isenbarger has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Ryley Beaumont.