(19-8, 7-6 away)
(16-13, 12-6 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, February 27, 2013
||A Roberson 24
||A Roberson 8
||A Booker 3
||A Brown 17
||J Huestis 9
||A Bright 6
Colorado just barely beat Stanford 65-63 in Pac 12 action on Wednesday, Feb. 27. With the win, the Buffaloes stay unbeaten against Stanford this season at 2-0. The Buffaloes got the win with a career-high 24 points and eight rebounds from Andre Roberson. Spencer Dinwiddie had 19 points and added four rebounds. For the Cardinal, Andy Brown got a team-high 17 points and eight rebounds. Next up for Colorado (19-8, 9-6 Pac 12) is California (18-9, 10-5 Pac 12) on Saturday, Mar. 2 on the road.
Colorado Game Notes
- The last time CU started the season 19-8 was 2005.
- CU beat the spread by six points. That makes the 15th time this season the Buffaloes have beaten the spread.
- The Buffaloes have won five close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Colorado is 25-30 in close games.
- CU has won every game this season (14-0) when opponents record eight or fewer free throws made.
- CU has won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) after holding an opponent to under 39.0 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Colorado has won 78 percent of the time (7-2) when Andre Roberson plays 37 minutes or more and 85 percent of the time (11-2) when Spencer Dinwiddie has six free throws made or more.
- CU set a season low for assists (five).
- The Buffaloes have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the fifth win of the season where the Buffaloes came back after being down at halftime.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 36.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Andre Roberson and Sabatino Chen) accounted for 41.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 25 times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Andre Roberson's career.
- Andre Roberson had career highs with 24 points and nine field goals made.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has five straight double-digit point games.
Stanford Game Notes
- The Cardinal have lost five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Stanford is 22-27 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Andy Brown and Chasson Randle) accounted for 52.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Huestis and Andy Brown) accounted for 51.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Andy Brown has led the team in scoring three times in 29 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 29 games this season.
- Chasson Randle has five straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell has 16 straight double-digit point games.