American University 47
(10-18, 3-12 away)
(24-5, 13-1 home)
Venue: Sojka Pavilion
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 27, 2013
||T Wroblicky 13
||S Lumpkins 8
||B Jolivette 2
||M Muscala 21
||C Ayers 6
||C Ayers 3
On Wednesday, Feb. 27, Bucknell took on American University and trounced the Eagles 66-47 in Patriot action. With the win, the Bison remain undefeated against American University this season at 2-0. The Bison were led by Cameron Ayers, who put up 18 points and six rebounds. Mike Muscala had a game-high 21 points and added six rebounds. Tony Wroblicky got a team-high 13 points on 83.3 percent shooting for the Eagles. This makes three wins in a row for the Bison. The next game will be on Saturday, Mar. 2 when Bucknell (24-5, 11-2 Patriot) travels to Navy (8-21, 2-11 Patriot).
Bucknell Game Notes
- The win over American University extended the Bucknell winning streak to three games.
- Bucknell has won every game this season (11-0) when its field goal percentage has been 47.1 percent or better.
- The Bison have won 94 percent of the time this season (15-1) after recording four or more steals.
- Bucknell has won 85 percent of the time this season (11-2) after committing eight or fewer turnovers.
- Bucknell has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record one or fewer three-pointers.
- Bucknell has won every game this season (4-0) after holding an opponent to under 11.1 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Bucknell has won 83 percent of the time (10-2) when Mike Muscala has 21 points or more, 77 percent of the time (10-3) when Cameron Ayers plays 35 minutes or more, and 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Bryson Johnson has six field goals made or more.
- The Bison have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past seven games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Bucknell has a 11.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Mike Muscala accounted for 31.8 percent of the team's points.
- Mike Muscala has led the team in scoring in 21 out of 29 games this season.
- Joe Willman has led the team in rebounding in six out of 29 games this season.
- This marks the 38th 20-point game of Mike Muscala's career.
- Mike Muscala has 29 straight double-digit point games.
American University Game Notes
- This loss extended the Eagles losing streak to three games.
- The top two scorers (Tony Wroblicky and John Schoof) accounted for 42.5 percent of the points.
- Stephen Lumpkins accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Stephen Lumpkins has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 28 games this season.