(19-8, 7-6 away)
(16-13, 12-6 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, February 27, 2013
||A Roberson 24
||A Roberson 8
||A Booker 3
||A Brown 17
||J Huestis 9
||A Bright 6
On Wednesday, Feb. 27, Stanford took on Colorado and let one slip to the Buffaloes 65-63 in conference play. The Cardinal stay winless against Colorado this season at 0-2. The Cardinal were led by Andy Brown, who put up a team-high 17 points and eight rebounds. Dwight Powell got 12 points and added seven rebounds. For the Buffaloes, Andre Roberson finished with a career-high 24 points and eight rebounds. Stanford (16-13, 7-9 Pac 12) gets Utah (11-15, 3-11 Pac 12) at home on Sunday, Mar. 3.
Stanford Game Notes
- The last time Stanford started the season 16-13 was 2005.
- The Cardinal have been unlucky five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Stanford is 22-27 in close games.
- Stanford has lost 86 percent of the time this season (1-6) after recording 63 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 13 or more free throws made this season, Stanford has lost 75 percent of the time (4-12).
- This is the fourth loss of the season where the Cardinal opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--Stanford has a 7.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Andy Brown and Chasson Randle) accounted for 52.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Huestis and Andy Brown) accounted for 51.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Andy Brown has led the team in scoring in three out of 29 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding in 20 out of 29 games this season.
- Chasson Randle has five straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell has 16 straight double-digit point games.
Colorado Game Notes
- The Buffaloes won this one, but have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Colorado is 25-30 in close games.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 36.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Andre Roberson and Sabatino Chen) accounted for 41.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 25 times in 27 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Andre Roberson's career.
- Andre Roberson set career highs with 24 points and nine field goals made.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has five straight double-digit point games.