Texas A&M 73
(16-12, 4-7 away)
(21-7, 15-1 home)
Venue: Tad Smith Coliseum
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 27, 2013
||E Turner 25
||K Roberson 10
||A Caruso 8
||M Henderson 18
||M Holloway 9
||J Summers 4
Texas A&M lost at home against Ole Miss 82-73 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 27. With the loss, the Aggies tie the season series against Ole Miss at 1-1. Kourtney Roberson earned a double-double in the loss including 12 points and 10 rebounds. Elston Turner got his third straight game with 21 points or more, scoring a game-high 25 points on 58.8 percent shooting in 38 minutes. Elston Turner had a game-high 25 points. For the Rebels, Murphy Holloway finished with 16 points and nine rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, Mar. 2 when Texas A&M (16-12, 6-9 SEC) hosts South Carolina (13-14, 3-11 SEC).
Texas A&M Game Notes
- Texas A&M has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 10 or more steals this season, Texas A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 43.5 percent or better this season, Texas A&M has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 10 or more three-pointers this season, Texas A&M has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- The Aggies set a season high for three-pointers (nine).
- TAMU set a season low for blocks (zero).
- Texas A&M has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past six games.
- Elston Turner accounted for 34.2 percent of the team's points.
- Kourtney Roberson accounted for 32.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Elston Turner has led the team in scoring in 17 out of 28 games this season.
- Kourtney Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 28 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Elston Turner's career.
- Elston Turner has three straight 20+ point games.
- Kourtney Roberson recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kourtney Roberson recorded a double-double. It was the second of his career.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Marshall Henderson and Murphy Holloway) accounted for 41.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Marshall Henderson has led the team in scoring 18 times in 28 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 28 games this season.
- Murphy Holloway has five straight double-digit point games.
- Marshall Henderson has 24 straight double-digit point games.