Boston College 64
(12-16, 2-8 away)
NC State 82
(20-8, 15-2 home)
Venue: PNC Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 27, 2013
||L Jackson 16
||R Anderson 6
||J Rahon 5
||R Purvis 21
||R Howell 10
||L Brown 6
Boston College faced off with NC State on Wednesday, Feb. 27 and was blown out by the Wolfpack 82-64 in conference play. The Eagles are now 0-2 against NC State this season. The Eagles got a team-high 16 points and three rebounds from Lonnie Jackson. Joe Rahon had eight points and added five assists. For the Wolfpack, Scott Wood finished with 17 points (4 Reb 3 Stl), including 5-of-10 shooting from three-point range. Boston College (12-16, 4-11 ACC) takes on Virginia (19-8, 9-5 ACC) on Sunday, Mar. 3 on their home court.
Boston College Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:02 left to go.
- Boston College has lost 85 percent of the time this season (2-11) after recording two or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 82 or more total points this season, Boston College has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 55.9 percent or better this season, Boston College has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 41.2 percent or better this season, Boston College has lost 75 percent of the time (3-9).
- Boston College has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Lonnie Jackson and Ryan Anderson) accounted for 43.7 percent of the points.
- Ryan Anderson has led the team in rebounding in 20 out of 28 games this season.
- Olivier Hanlan has four straight double-digit point games.
NC State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Rodney Purvis and Scott Wood) accounted for 46.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Richard Howell and C.J. Leslie) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Rodney Purvis has led the team in scoring five times in 28 games this season.
- Richard Howell has led the team in rebounding 20 times in 28 games this season.
- Scott Wood has four straight double-digit point games.
- Richard Howell recorded the 42nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Rodney Purvis's career.
- T.J. Warren has four straight double-digit point games.
|-||Andrew Van Nest||8||0||0||0||0||0||0|