|Arizona State||J Carson 17.5||C Felix 8.0||J Carson 5.0|
|UCLA||S Muhammad 18.2||K Anderson 8.9||L Drew II 7.6|
On Wednesday, Arizona State heads to Pauley Pavilion to take on UCLA. Tipoff is at 11:30 p.m. EST and you can catch it on Pac-12 Network. The Sun Devils beat the Bruins 78-60 on Jan. 26 and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
UCLA is holding down the third spot in the Pac-12, right above Arizona State in fifth place.
The Sun Devils fell 68-59 to Washington on Feb. 23. Jahii Carson finished with 10 points and 7 assists in the loss. He leads the team with 17.5 points per game and 5 assists per game. For the Bruins, Jordan Adams finished with 20 points and 6 rebounds in the 75-59 blowout of USC on Feb. 24. He contributes 3.9 rebounds per game in addition to his 15.1 points per game. A key area of strength for UCLA is turnover percentage at 15.9 percent, which ranks first in their conference (and sixth nationally).
- Boom! Arizona State humiliated UCLA by 18 points the last time they played (Jan 26, 2013).
- Arizona State has an average margin of victory of 8 over UCLA in 15 wins since 1980.
- The Arizona State three-point leader (Jonathan Gilling, 63 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the UCLA three-point leader (Jordan Adams, 37 three-pointers).
- Evan Gordon is ranked 4th in the Pac-12 in three-pointers and 7th in the Pac-12 in steals.
- The Arizona State scoring leader (Jahii Carson, 490 points) has more points than the UCLA scoring leader (Shabazz Muhammad, 437 points).
- Jahii Carson is ranked 45th nationally in points and 2nd in the Pac-12 in assists.
- UCLA has to pay up to win. The coach for Arizona State has a much lower base salary than UCLA ($1,220,000 vs. $2,040,000).
- Carrick Felix is ranked 8th in the Pac-12 in rebounds and 6th in the Pac-12 in steals.
- Jordan Bachynski is ranked 4th nationally in blocks.
- Jonathan Gilling is ranked 1st in the Pac-12 in three-pointers.
|B||Larry Drew II||35||7||3||8||1||0||2|