|Creighton||D McDermott 22.4||D McDermott 7.6||G Gibbs 5.7|
|Bradley||W Lemon Jr. 15.5||T Pickett 5.7||W Lemon Jr. 3.5|
On Wednesday, Creighton heads to Carver Arena to take on Bradley. Tipoff is at 8:05 p.m. EST and you can catch it on KMTV or My59. The Bluejays beat the Braves 75-58 on Feb. 2 and are 8-2 against them over the last four years.
Bradley is in sixth place in the Missouri Valley and Creighton is in second place.
In their last matchup on Feb. 23, Doug McDermott put up 22 points for the Bluejays in a loss to Saint Mary's, 74-66. A crucial part of the team, he leads the way with 22.4 points per game and 7.6 rebounds per game. In a 63-62 victory over UIC on Feb. 23, Walt Lemon Jr. put up 22 points and 5 rebounds for the Braves. He leads the team in points with 15.5 per game and assists with 3.5 per game.
There is a single key statistical area where Creighton can exploit Bradley, scoring, where the Bluejays have an edge over the Braves, 75 points per game to 67 points per game.
- Creighton has come back to win after being down at half against Bradley four times since 2004.
- Doug McDermott is ranked 3rd nationally in points, 3rd in the Missouri Valley in rebounds, and 5th in the Missouri Valley in three-pointers.
- Creighton has a stronger schedule than Bradley this season (SOS Rank: No. 100 vs. No. 168).
- The Creighton assist leader (Grant Gibbs, 166 assists) has more assists than the Bradley assist leader (Walt Lemon Jr., 102 assists).
- Creighton players are more experienced than Bradley players (17,190 minutes played vs. 16,188 minutes played).
- Creighton has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Bradley (four vs. one).
- Creighton is ranked higher than Bradley in the Missouri Valley (No. 2 vs. No. 6).
- A for effort, but Creighton has emerged victorious against Bradley the last three times they've played.
- The Creighton three-point leader (Ethan Wragge, 65 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Bradley three-point leader (Dyricus Simms-Edwards, 32 three-pointers).
- Creighton has a better record on the road than Bradley this season (6-5 vs. 4-8).
|B||Walt Lemon Jr.||34||15||4||4||2||0||4|